Consign your fine art with us in our online auctions!
Art Leaders Gallery Auction Consignment:
We have been Detroit’s leading residential and corporate fine art gallery for over 30 years. To begin, our team has developed lasting relationships with our artists, clients, and business associates. We are happy to serve both our local community and international clients. Furthermore, we are excited to be expanding our services by offering auction consignment. Whether you have one item, or an entire collection we are available to schedule an in-person or virtual visit to evaluate your items and discuss consignment options. Your artwork will join our extensive online auction catalog of fine art from contemporary and modern artworks to masterworks such as Matisse and Dalí. Additionally, our team will research, photograph, and market your artwork to buyers around the world.
Our team of experienced staff provides excellent service and transactional ease. Furthermore, our marketing strategy ensures that your artwork is marketed to maximize exposure. As trusted art consultants and advisors, our team will represent your artwork professionally.
- We provide sellers and collectors detailed descriptions and condition reports
- We pay for targeted digital and print marketing campaigns
- We partner and advertise with online platforms such as, LiveAuctioneers, eBay, and Artsy, to extend our reach to expand our audience on a global scale
- We offer public and private previewing for select items in our gallery for several weeks leading up to the auction to ensure prospective buyers have an opportunity to see the artwork in person
Conditions of Consignment:
- Artwork must be in good condition with a fair market value of $2,000.00 or more
- Original receipt of purchase and Certificate of Authenticity preferred
- $100.00 listing fee per item
- Art Leaders Gallery takes a 30% commission fee on the hammer price of the item
- If item is valued over $10,000.00, commission fee is open for negotiation
Contact gallery for more information on listing fees and artwork qualifications. Call us at 248-539-0262, Monday through Saturday, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
Once we have accepted your items for consignment, we will provide you a Consignment Agreement with the terms of sale. Next, we will catalog, photograph, and place your items in our next available upcoming auction. In addition, you will be able to follow the bidding process all the way through to the final sale. Within 2-3 weeks after the auction, we will contact you with a settlement statement. Finally, your proceeds will be mailed to you within 4 weeks after the buyers have paid for and received the items won.
Follow us on Instagram or Facebook for more gallery updates.